Enrollment questions?  Please contact Chantelle Jones – jonesc@benzieschools.net

                                   Please bring birth certificate, immunizations, (2) proofs of residency, drivers license, social security card, and transcripts for enrollment.

BCCS Welcome Enrollment Letter Please read. This letter contains important information regarding the enrollment process and what you need to bring for enrollment.

Enrollment Packet (Complete Enrollment Packet)

Enrollment Form Benzie County Central Schools 6-12Please fill out completely and as accurately as you can.

Student Records Request The high school will request student information from the student’s previous school.

Immunizations – Consent Form

Immunizations Required for Michigan School Entry

Residency Verification Form – The high school office will need to see the parent/guardian’s driver’s license and 2 proof of residency.

Transportation Request – This form is if the student needs transportation to school.

Title VII – Tribal information

Public Act 328 – Suspension/Expulsion information

Virtual-Online Learning – Parent Permission-Students may not be enrolled in an online course, without signed parent permissions. Please sign and return to ensure proper placement.

Parents must consent and sign before students are enrolled in Virtual-Online Learning courses.  Students eighteen years of age and older, student signature is required only.

5 Year Plan – This shows the classes that Benzie Central High School has to offer students. Pick out classes and return with enrollment papers.

2023-24 MHSAA Educational Transfer Form – Athletic Eligibility information

Concussion Form – Needs both parent and student signatures.

Handbook Acknowledgment Form and Misc. Permissions – This form needs parent and student signatures for Handbook (online), Internet contract, Field Trip Permission, Permission to Publish and Permission to Use Phone Number.

2023-24 BCCS School of Choice Application-

If your student is in Special Education, please bring a current 504 Plan or IEP.

Education Benefits Form

Birth Certificate – The Division for Vital Records and Health Statistics registers, preserves, and issues certified copies of vital records. This includes birth certificate records dating back to 167.

Safeguards – This is your copy, please print as needed.

Notice of Enrollment – Please fill out student information and sign.

Medication Slip – Please fill out and have parent deliver note & medication to office.