ANNUAL OPERATING BUDGET AND SUBSEQUENT REVISIONS
- 2020-21 Board Approved Budget
- 2019/20 Board Approved Budget
- 2018/19 Board Approved Budget
- 2017/18 Board Approved Budget
- 2016/17 Board Approved Budget
CURRENT OPERATING EXPENDITURES
Collective Bargaining Agreements, Health Care Benefits, Audit Reports & Check Register
- Current Collective Bargaining Agreements
- Employee Benefits by Contract
EMPLOYER SPONSORED HEALTH CARE PLANS
ACCOUNTS PAYABLE CHECK REGISTER
AUDITED FINANCIAL STATEMENTS
MEDICAL BENEFIT PLAN BIDS
DISTRICT PROCUREMENT & EXPENSE REIMBURSEMENT POLICY
EMPLOYEE COMPENSATION INFORMATION
DISTRICT PAID ASSOCIATION DUES
DISTRICT PAID LOBBYING COSTS
The District did not spend any money on lobbying or lobbying services.
DISTRICT DEFICIT ELIMINATION PLAN
The district has not incurred a deficit.
DISTRICT CREDIT CARD INFORMATION
DISTRICT PAID OUT-OF-STATE TRAVEL INFORMATION
The District did not spend any money on out-of-state travel for administrators.
BEST FINANCIAL PRACTICE INCENTIVE PAYMENT REQUIREMENT E (DASHBOARD).
- Visit MI School Data
1. Research Base
- http://www.tbaisd.org/academic-services/general-ed/iobservation—growth-plans/ [Resource Library]
2. Identity and Qualifications of Tool Author
3. Reliability, Validity and Efficacy
4. Framework, Rubric, Performance Level Descriptors and Summative Indicators
5. Evaluation Process
- Evaluators will conduct formal, informal and/or walkthrough observation(s) during the school year, including (for instructional staff) reviewing the lesson plan(s), identifying the state curriculum standard(s) used and conducting an assessment of pupil engagement within the lesson(s) as appropriate.
- Evidence will be collected using the iObservation system http://www.iobservation.com/
- Evaluation conferences will be conducted using the iObservation system, other web-supported applications and/or in person.
- Performance ratings and performance improvement plans will be developed in accordance with the Marzano Teacher, instructional Support, School Leader and/or District Leader Evaluation Models, as appropriate and/or the iObservation system and Board of Education Policies pertaining to the evaluation of employees.
6. Evaluator/Observer Training Plan selections:
- Domain I Framework, Protocols, Inter-Rater Reliability Scoring and Feedback
- Domains II, III, IV Creating Units of Instruction
- Supervision and Feedback
- Deliberate Practice
- Observing for College and Career Readiness Standards
- Leadership Academy
- Board of Education Training
REGIONAL TECHNOLOGY AND SECURITY ENHANCEMENT MILLAGE
- Annual Accountability Report